Sat May 20 11:15:02 PDT 2023

update on inhibition realizations!

what we think about is really related to what other things we tihnk
about. we need neural skill, ie plastic connections, in order to think
about topics.  [especially if you have dissocation around them, much
harder]

so like cults and weird mitms and trolls or whatnot will expose people
to certain kinds of information, and this builds the neural/cognitive
skill in the people to process that kind of information

over other kinds of information [some? a ton? depends?]