Fri May 19 16:21:34 PDT 2023

——
boss is dancing in field
boss: “where is my office and why am i dancing”
person is sitting in office
person: “how do i dance in field”

worker wearing sign that says “i am AI”: “boss we need you to dance in
the firld necause person is your competitor and the6 are plann8ng to
do this and we eant to beat the, to the punch”

finally, boss looks at worker wearing sign.

boss: “oh, that makes total sense!” [boss dances]

worker wearing sign [sunburt, wounds from where sign is strapped]: “it does?”