USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:26:34 PDT 2023

> Donald J Trump Won The 2020 US Presidential Election
>
> https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-durham-report
> https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/john-durham-releases-final-report-concluding-fbi-had-no
> https://www.justice.gov/storage/durhamreport.pdf
>
> "The American Public Was Scammed": Trump Responds After Bomshell
> Durham Report 'Exonerates'

The Durham Coverup

Authored by Lee Smith via

https://leesmith.locals.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Against-President-Congressman-Uncovered/dp/1546085025/
https://twitter.com/PATPmovie
The Plot Against the President
The True Story of the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History.
A documentary based on the bestselling book by Lee Smith.
https://patpmovie.com/watch-now/
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/plotagainstthepresident/466889324
https://ugetube.com/watch/the-plot-against-the-president-full-documentary-2020-1080p_qubbsUwDnmaBSk6.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjTx3NElIk PATP: Lee Smith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-IL3IYiRo PATP: Amanda Milius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v-bQ-l2cEM PATP: Amanda Milius

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1650035974611812354
Remember that time when #HillaryClinton introduced her friend
#GeorgeSoros and his interest to get involved in US elections? The
Internet sure doesn't. Why? Because it has been wiped from existence
for the most part. Turns out I found a copy of the file I had archived
years…

Reading through the newly released Durham Report, there’s a lot to
absorb and I plan to be filling several reviews in the coming days.
But it struck me that the section of the report detailing an aspect of
John Brennan’s role in the Clinton campaign and Obama administration’s
operation targeting Donald Trump and his aides was most urgent. LS.
John Brennan: Former CIA chief claims he briefed Obama and Biden about
Clinton plans to smear Trump as Russian agent.

The only genuine piece of Russian intelligence that US spy services
ever received about Donald Trump’s ties to Russia was intelligence
that Russia knew Hillary Clinton backed a 2016 campaign plan to smear
Trump as a Russian agent.

According to John Durham’s 300-page report, the information reached
the CIA in late July 2016. Brennan told Durham that on August 3 he
briefed President Barack Obama at the White House on what the special
counsel refers to as the Clinton Plan intelligence. Others in
attendance at the meeting were Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney
General Loretta Lynch, and FBI Director James Comey.

Imagine Comey’s reaction when he first heard of the Clinton Plan
intelligence, only days after the July 31 start date for the FBI’s
investigation into Trump’s alleged ties to Russia, code-named
Crossfire Hurricane: So, if it’s just a dirty trick staged by the
Clinton campaign, I should shut down the Trump-Russia probe, right?

Right. There is little chance Brennan said anything about the Clinton
Plan intelligence in that August 3 meeting. Reading the Durham report,
it’s not even clear when Brennan first found out about it or the
September 2016 CIA memo referring the Clinton Plan intelligence to the
FBI’s counterintelligence division.

Brennan’s handwritten notes memorializing his allegedly briefing Obama
on the Clinton Plan and the CIA’s referral letter were both
declassified by Trump’s Director of National Intelligence John
Ratcliffe in October 2020. Durham’s report sheds light on how the
information and subsequent CIA memo were received, who knew about
them, and perhaps more significantly who didn’t.

According to the report, virtually none of the officials interviewed
by Durham knew about the Clinton Plan intelligence or the referral
memo. Former FBI general counsel James Baker “stated that he had
neither seen nor heard of the Clinton Plan intelligence or the
resulting Referral Memo prior to his interview” with Durham.

Same with Supervisory Special Agent-1, reportedly FBI agent Joe
Pientka. According to the report, when Durham showed Pientka the
information, he became “visibly upset and emotional, left the
interview room with his counsel, and subsequently returned to state
emphatically that he had never been apprised of the Clinton Plan
intelligence and had never seen the aforementioned Referral Memo.
Supervisory Special Agent-1 expressed a sense of betrayal that no one
had informed him of the intelligence.”

The reason so few FBI officials knew of the Clinton Plan information
is because it was buried. Otherwise, it would have implicated senior
Obama officials — from the president and vice president and his
security chiefs — and the Crossfire Hurricane team in an illegal
surveillance and propaganda operation targeting a presidential
campaign.

But how did the Russians know it started with Hillary Clinton? Did
they have spies buried deep inside the Democratic National Committee?
Maybe Christopher Steele, British ex-spy and author of the
Clinton-funded memos tying Trump to Russia, had been compromised by
one of the Russian oligarchs he worked for?

No, you wouldn’t have needed an intelligence service to find out the
Clinton campaign was using Moscow as an instrument to smear the GOP
candidate. By the end of July, much of the anti-Trump campaign was
public.

As I explained in my 2019 book The Plot Against the President, the
media piece of Russiagate started in Winter 2016 when pro-Clinton
reporters first started calling Trump and his aides Russian agents.
With Franklin Foer’s July 4 Slatearticle, “Putin’s Puppet,” the press
component of the Russia-collusion narrative was in full swing.

In a July 21 Washington Post column, Anne Applebaum cited Foer’s piece
and asserted that “Russia is clearly participating in the Trump
campaign.” In an Atlantic article published the same day, Jeffrey
Goldberg wrote that Trump has chosen “to unmask himself as a de facto
agent of Russian president Vladimir Putin.”

Before the end of July, scores of articles in the Weekly Standard, the
New Yorker, New York Magazine, the New York Timesand elsewhere made
the same case: Donald Trump, according to Times columnist Paul
Krugman, was the “Siberian candidate.”

Russiagate reporters typically referenced each other's articles to
create an unmistakable echo chamber effect. Media analysts at the
Russian foreign ministry or in any Russian embassy couldn’t have
missed the frequency with which the US press kept inserting their
government into a vague account of the Republican candidate’s
uncertain loyalties. Thus, it would not have been hard to figure out
who was the beneficiary of this extraordinary amount of newsprint
devoted to promoting a storyline labeling Trump a Russian agent.

The Durham report does not disclose how US intelligence agencies found
out the Russians were discussing the Clinton Plan. Perhaps it came
through the signals intelligence that British agencies and other
foreign services reportedly shared with Washington.

On August 22, an FBI cyber-analyst passed the Clinton Plan
intelligence on to two members of the Crossfire Hurricane team,
including fixer Brian Auten. A 2019 Justice Department report faulted
Auten for failing to verify the Clinton-funded Steele dossier tying
Trump to Russia. In other words, he cleared the central piece of
evidence, now thoroughly discredited, that the FBI used to obtain the
warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

On September 2, a US official briefed Auten and other FBI personnel
about the Clinton Plan intelligence. Auten related to Durham that he
told the official he wanted to see the CIA’s official referral letter.
Completed September 7, the memo was addressed to Comey and FBI
counterintelligence official and Crossfire Hurricane point-man Peter
Strzok.

According to Durham: “None of the FBI personnel who agreed to be
interviewed could specifically recall receiving this Referral Memo,
nor did anyone recall the FBI doing anything in response to the
Referral Memo.” Auten said that he couldn’t remember if he shared the
memo with other members of the Crossfire Hurricane team.

If Brennan was briefed on it at the time, it seems he didn’t share it
with anyone — he almost certainly had not spoken of it during the
August 3 meeting with Obama and other administration officials.
There’s no evidence that Brennan briefed congressional oversight
committees on what US agencies had picked up from the Russians on the
Clinton Plan. Nor did he say anything about it when he testified
before the House Intelligence Committee in May 2017.

Most significantly, it’s not part of the intelligence that was used to
produce the January 2017 intelligence community assessment on Russian
interference in the 2016 election that Obama directed Brennan to
finish before Trump came to office. Indeed, the Clinton Plan
intelligence would serve as a powerful rebuttal to the ICA’s central
conclusion that Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election.

Evidence of Brennan’s hiding the Clinton Plan intelligence and CIA
referral letter would strongly suggest that he was a crucial part of
the effort to target Trump as a Russian agent.

Perhaps it was rumor of Pientka’s rage after Durham showed him the
Clinton Plan intelligence and the referral memo in a July 22, 2020
interview that Brennan moved to protect himself. It was nearly a month
later, August 21, when he sat for an eight-hour long interview with
Durham. Brennan said that he couldn’t remember when he first received
the Clinton Plan intelligence but there was evidence that he didn’t
hide it — handwritten notes proving that he told Obama, Biden, Lynch
and Comey all about it.

Durham states in his report that he declined to pursue a criminal case
related to the Clinton Plan intelligence because it “would face what
in all likelihood would be insurmountable classification issues given
the highly sensitive nature of the information itself.”

And thus, the section on the Clinton Plan intelligence concludes: the
government’s treatment of the information “may have amounted to a
significant intelligence failure and a troubling instance in which
confirmation bias and a tunnel-vision pursuit of investigative ends
may have caused government personnel to fail to appreciate the extent
to which uncorroborated reporting funded by an opposing political
campaign was intended to influence rather than inform the FBI. It did
not, all things considered, however, amount to a provable criminal
offense.”