FOIA: CIA Did JFK

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 16 14:35:51 PDT 2023

Among other historical JFK CIA mentions...

https://summit.news/2023/05/16/trump-vows-to-release-all-jfk-assassination-files-if-re-elected/
https://themessenger.com/news/exclusive-trump-interview-with-the-messenger-hits-desantis-abortion-new-media-blitz
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/04/26/trump-delays-release-of-some-jfk-files-until-2021-bowing-to-national-security-concerns/
https://summit.news/2023/05/08/rfk-jr-cia-definitely-involved-in-the-murder-of-jfk/
https://summit.news/2023/05/10/video-rfk-jr-repeats-assertion-that-cia-killed-jfk/

Trump Vows To Release Remaining JFK Assassination Files If Re-Elected

Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,
Bettmann / Getty Images

Donald Trump has promised to release all outstanding files on the
assassination of John F. Kennedy should he be re-elected as President
next year.

Trump made the announcement in a Monday interview with The Messenger,
vowing that every single remaining file on the JFK assassination would
be made public.

“I released a lot, as you know. And I will release everything else,” Trump said.

It would mean that some 4300 files that are still redacted would
become available.

In 2018, Trump delayed the full release of the remaining JFK documents
until October 2021, with Joe Biden later postponing that until
December 2022, citing the COVID-19 pandemic.

Biden did release more documents, but thousands still remain hidden.

Trump refused to be drawn on what is in the files, noting “Well, I
don’t want to comment on that. But I will tell you that I have
released a lot. I will release the remaining portion very early in my
term.”

    After a long pause, Trump admits Pompeo blocked release of JFK files

    He's the deep state's con artist formerly known as "fat mike"
pic.twitter.com/7z1DV25MN3
    — Darren J. Beattie 🌐 (@DarrenJBeattie) March 16, 2023

During his first term, Trump reportedly told Judge Andrew Napolitano
“If you saw what I saw [in the files] you wouldn’t want to release it
either,” with an official statement noting “certain information should
continue to be redacted because of identifiable national security, law
enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns.”

As we highlighted earlier this month, Democratic Presidential
candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior declared that he believes the CIA
was “involved in the murder” of his uncle and has presided over a
“60-year cover-up”.

    RFK JR.: CIA “Definitely Involved In The Murder” Of JFK

RFK Jr. doubled down on the assertion, adding that “There were
multiple people involved… they were all working together in cahoots
with the CIA.”

    Video: RFK Jr. Repeats Assertion That CIA Killed JFK