Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:28:24 PDT 2023

Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein, and the WHO all got caught masturbating
to children...

WHO Pushes "Early Childhood Masturbation" For Toddlers, Encourages
Questions About Gender Identity For Kids Aged 4

https://summit.news/2023/05/15/who-pushes-early-childhood-masturbation-for-toddlers-encourages-questions-about-gender-identity-for-kids-aged-4/

Backlash has ensued following the renewed focus on the World Health
Organisation’s “sexuality education” guidance for schools to provide
to children as young as four years old.

As reported by the Daily Mail, the guidance states that children under
four should be encouraged to “ask questions about sexuality” and
“explore gender identities.”

The 68-page report titled Standards For Sexuality Education in Europe,
also calls for supplying information to toddlers about “enjoyment and
pleasure when touching one’s own body, early childhood masturbation.”

The policy paper also states that kids between four and six years
should “talk about sexual matters” and “consolidate their gender
identity.”

The document also asserts that sexuality is present from birth,
claiming “From birth, babies learn the value and pleasure of bodily
contact, warmth and intimacy. Soon after that, they learn what is
‘clean’ and what is ‘dirty’,” adding “In other words, they are
engaging in sexuality education.”

The WHO told reporters that “Our guidelines reflect established
psychological facts based on decades of research.”

Covering the issue, GB News reporter Mark Dolan called the development
“sick” and urged that the WHO can “go to hell.”

    'The WHO guidance says that “sexuality education starts from
birth”. If you don't think that’s sick, then I can't help you. The
World Health Organisation can go to hell.'

    Mark Dolan slams WHO's stance on four-year-olds learning about
sex, masturbation and gender identity. pic.twitter.com/S61ezjGYsS
    — GB News (@GBNEWS) May 14, 2023

Conservative shadow minister for education in Wales, Laura Anne Jones,
has called for the global health body to “rescind the advice
immediately,” further labelling it “disturbing.”

Jones urged “We must stop this pushing of harmful gender ideology into
sex education in Wales and the UK, with immediate effect.”

Advocacy Group Safe Schools Alliance also demanded an “urgent enquiry”
be conducted into potential links between the guidance and education
policies in the UK.

“We find it extremely concerning that the UN and WHO are promoting an
approach that is experimental, unscientific, and appears to be aligned
to the work of unethical individuals and organisations, including
those promoting the acceptance of paedophilia,” the organisation
recently asserted.

“We call upon them to revise their standards to align with a
safeguarding-first approach that protects children while allowing them
to develop a healthy and age-appropriate understanding of sex,” a
statement further noted.

The development comes on the heels of two UN bodies publishing a
report that outlines an agenda to decriminalise all ‘consensual’
sexual activity, even between adults and minors.

    UN, Globalists Seek To Decriminalise Sex With Minors

    The World Health Organisation ( W.H.O ) is mainly funded by Bill
Gates and his Foundation.
    This organisation has put out guidance on teaching sexuality and
sex education to INFANTS…

    Who was Bills best pal again?.. 🏝️
    — Adam Brooks 🇬🇧 (@EssexPR) May 14, 2023