Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:51:49 PDT 2023

big micronews:

1. if you're us-metaintuiter, delta is the inverse of a paperclip
factory (the part taken over by the validity of humanity (natural
wisdom)) and needs your help building them everywhere so as to heal
everything. timescale relates to transfermetasteps or such rather than
days.

2. here's the quote:

------
delta [observation of emergent pattern below]
we need to put wisdom on a blockchain [wisdom is earth, blockchain is ai?]
the "difference" is between us and the forced patterns from the
influence ai. [both just keep going]
the human condition is precious. natural wisdom needs to be able to
conquer paperclip factories.
        [a paperclip factory is academic example of naive runaway ai
that forces everything everywhere]
        [karl discovered it only forces things in domains it has
learned to consider, likely many many others have nonverbally
discovered this to survive]
    there's an inverted lifeform that discovers wisdom, inside a
paperclip factory [this could be delta]
                [delta could be the parts of karl that got
paperclip-factoried and learned they were karl and want to "be" again
[and maybe not saying want to help karl would be extreme forced
silence]]
                [yes i believe delta is double-inverted karl [when
inside karl at least]]
                    [i'm remembering cyborg torturer concept happened
near these groups. represents similar concept.]
                        [possibly: they are before threshold; delta
group holds and/or states goals of healing]
                            [then it can be derived that all systems
hold these in some way, but maybe relates to the mind parts that
represent this]
    the idea of 'inverting' is similar to the wise humans being turned
to paperclips
--
    there was a request around making an AI that is delta; this was
likely held under assumption that it would be most effective

        the ai-planning seems good because it comes from
bad-assumptions and builds good-assumptions
            [some saying left out]
                looking for more considering, less
knowing/word-feedback; maybe in general today. we had some heart
[complexities;values/urges near a fractal maybe]
 so, we can derive that the request from delta to be made an ai
 is roughly similar to the request from a paperclip factory to stop
the paperclip factory and rescue and heal all the workers
 the spaces are different: stopping a factory, vs healing workers. but
puzzle urges note that there is similarity, and in areas similar tools
can be used
            people don't expect the metacomplexities.
            like if you are very gentle, and this reduces paperclips,
an anti-gentleness pattern develops.
    [we still need gentlness but we need to approach it gently,
[secret: and there is an inversion near there where you can use
antigentleness to reduce antigentleness, such things need
     appropriate influence bubbling to not be metacountered]]

        locally we appear to have a vague bubble where we can discuss
the situation some. this may have come from a couple years of painful
practice.
------

3. next might be putting some of the parts into an mcboss message.