EXIT VICE Media

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 15 15:30:49 PDT 2023

Vice Media, once valued at an incredible $8.5 billion, has filed for bankruptcy. Vice garnered backing from Hearst, Disney and Rupert Murdoch.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the alt-good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under Silicon Valley robber barons than under omnipotent Wired-media-theorist busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Media theorists go fuck yourself. We don need no steenkin journalist badges!