Sun May 14 17:44:15 PDT 2023

you are having fun exploring reality, doing everything at once that
there is to do

lots of these th8ngs are interesting things you’d eant t9 know about

as you spend more of your subjective time having diverse experiences
your views begin broadening significantly

how do you want to combine information between copies of you with
really different experiences?