USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:30:08 PDT 2023

> Joe Biden is CORRUPT...

Both Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are known pedos,
don't let them around your daughters, they'll try to
sniff them, pinch their nipples, and fuck them while high.

Senator Ron Johnson: 'We Have Evidence Hunter Biden Paid
Sex-Trafficked Prostitutes And The Media Isn't Even Looking Into It'

https://summit.news/2023/05/11/senator-ron-johnson-we-have-evidence-hunter-biden-paid-sex-trafficked-prostitutes-and-the-media-isnt-even-looking-into-it/

During a Tuesday interview, Senator Ron Johnson asserted that
Congressional Republicans have unequivocal proof that Hunter Biden
paid tens of thousands of dollars to an international sex trafficking
ring for prostitutes with money given to him by his father.

“Senator Grassley and I, in our September 2020 report, laid out as
much evidence as anybody would need to lay out that the Biden family
is corrupt,” Johnson told Fox News, adding that it was well known
“that President Biden would be highly compromised, but the corrupt
media ignored it and censored it.”

Johnson continued, “One thing we don’t talk enough about. I know
President Biden is so proud of his son. We have the evidence that
Hunter Biden paid for — paid tens of thousands of dollars for
prostitutes that were sex trafficked through an international sex
trafficking ring. Yes, ick.”

“And President Biden during a four or five month period offered to pay
for $100,000 of Hunter Biden’s bills when he was spending tens of
thousands of dollars on these women who are sex trafficked,” the
Senator further asserted.

“Now, that is at a minimum morally reprehensible and wrong. And the
president is defending that and the media isn’t even looking into it?”
an exasperated Johnson urged.

“It is grotesque but the media doesn’t concentrate on it. We had that
in our report. We had the financial transactions proving it. James
Comer does the same thing. But it is so icky and reprehensible that
people don’t want to talk about it,” Johnson emphasised.

“It is galling to hear the president talk about how proud he is of
Hunter. He enables this. He enables it by propping up his son both in
term of those types of words as well as financially. It is really
pretty sick,” the Senator concluded.

Watch:

    Everything Sen. Johnson is saying here is beyond dispute.

    Hunter filmed his interactions with these prostitutes. Hunter
filmed himself discussing payments with these prostitutes, just hours
after receiving $$ from his father. https://t.co/hYpmikY6sh
    — Andrew Kerr (@AndrewKerrNC) May 9, 2023

In a further interview on Fox Business, Johnson predicted the media
will continue to ignore the overwhelming evidence of shady criminal
dealings with foreign nationals.

    Criminals try not to leave a paper trail of their crimes.

    Investigations take time and often only find the tip of an iceberg
of evidence. But that tip can be quite incriminating.

    When criminals do email each other, they talk cryptically.

    For example: 10% for the "Big Guy." pic.twitter.com/wFaecWpewK
    — Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) May 10, 2023

In an interview with The Washington Examiner, Johnson said that he
fears the Department of Justice will allow Hunter Biden to engage in a
plea agreement and have his case records sealed.

    “The Justice Department will do whatever it can get away with
doing in terms of covering up for Hunter Biden or minimizing any
charges,” the Wisconsin senator said, adding “I’ve been concerned
about this, almost predicting it, for quite some time.”

    “Part of that plea agreement would be a seal of all records so
that the American public will never know the full extent of what
Hunter Biden and possibly Joe Biden did,” Johnson added.

On Wednesday, during a press conference by House GOP lawmakers,
Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan announced that GOP lawmakers have
reviewed 170 suspicious activity reports linked to the Biden Family’s
dealings.

Republicans revealed that they believe the Biden family attempted to
conceal more than $10 Million in foreign payments, and that “Biden
family members and business associates created a web of over 20
companies—most were limited liability companies formed during Joe
Biden’s vice presidency.”

    Biden Family Tried To Hide Over $10 Million In Foreign Payments: House GOP