USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:15:27 PDT 2023

Democrats own policies so bad they destroy themselves...
Enjoy the fistfights...

Meanwhile, Woke Fail, when everyone gets an "A", no one gets an "A"...
UK Universities Face Investigations Over Grade Inflation: Watchdog
https://www.theepochtimes.com/uk-universities-face-investigations-over-grade-inflation-watchdog_5255278.html

NY Mayor Adams Booted From Biden Surrogate Squad After Immigration Criticism

After dishing out pointed criticism of the White House's handling of
the immigration crisis, New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been given
the heave-ho from Team Biden 2024, as he's been dropped from the
campaign's list of official media and event surrogates.

Overwhelmed by the number of migrants pouring into the city, Adams
recently said New York City "is being destroyed by the migrant
crisis."

    Mayor Eric Adams says NYC is being destroyed by illegal aliens
pic.twitter.com/3nTcv0P9SV
    — End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 21, 2023

He also singled out Biden as having "failed" the city. In a subsequent
scolding crafted to achieve bipartisan balance, Adams said, "It is the
irresponsibility of the Republican Party in Washington for refusing to
do real immigration reform, and it’s the irresponsibility of the White
House for not addressing this problem."

In March, Adams appeared on a list of more than 20 Democrats tapped to
serve on a Biden campaign national advisory board. When the campaign
posted an updated list on Wednesday, the roster had grown to 50 -- but
Adams had vanished.

“The message is: Don’t criticize an incumbent Democratic president and
don’t criticize the first black female vice president," Democratic
political consultant Hank Sheinkopf told the New York Post. "Any
criticism from a Democrat heading into re-election is seen as a
betrayal.”

On Wednesday, the Biden campaign posted a YouTube video featuring many
of its updated roster of surrogates. As we draft this article, it's
only managed to rack up 13 likes. That rock-bottom enthusiasm is
consistent with the latest ABC/Washington Post poll showing only 36%
of Democrats want Biden nominated again.

The Biden campaign isn't commenting on the Adams disappearance.
However, a Democratic aide to another member of the surrogate team
told Politico that Adams' departure was "almost certainly" due to his
immigration criticism: "[He] made somewhere between in-artful to
stupid comments that were kind of out of bounds."

“As the mayor has previously stated, he stands ready to help the
president with reelection however he can,” said an Adams spokesman.
Adams and Biden during chummier times (Adam Schultz/White House)

As his bridges to Biden smolder, Adams isn't winning friends in the
New York suburbs either. Leaders of Rockland and Orange counties are
fuming after the Adams administration tried an under-the-radar, Friday
news-drop of a scheme to store the city's excess migrants in hotels in
the two Hudson Valley suburban counties. Both jurisdictions have
declared states of emergency as they maneuver to block New York City
from exporting its problems.

Speaking bluntly in an interview with Politico, Republican Orange
County Executive Steven Neuhaus, said, “I think we’re going to have a
standoff in the next 24 to 48 hours because I just got word that the
city said, ‘screw Rockland and Orange, we’re sending these people
up'."