Assange's Case #FREEASSANGE

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 13 13:04:15 PDT 2023

> Julian Assange is a political prisoner of the State and
> has been tortured in prison by the US and UK Governments
> for over ten years now for doing nothing but exposing the
> High Crimes of the State against Humanity and Human Freedom
> including outright Collateral Murder.
>
> Julian Assange, and all the other political prisoners,
> must be freed immediately.

"The US Govt is not interested in Freedom, Democracy or Justice.
It wants to punish those who dare to report the truth about its
criminal activities."

Assange has already reached legendary hero martyr status forever,
thus the longer they continue to jail this political prisoner, the further
they enshrine their own dispicable selves into the record of history,
and the more they inspire revolution to free him. Releasing Assange
is the only option.

Julian Assange - A Fight We Must Not Lose

https://scheerpost.com/2023/05/03/chris-hedges-julian-assange-and-world-press-freedom-day/
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
https://youtu.be/SpXbgx4hnlc
https://abahlali.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Frantz-Fanon-The-Wretched-of-the-Earth-1965.pdf
https://covertactionmagazine.com/2021/05/21/manufacturing-consent-for-war-70-years-of-cia-coups-assassinations-false-flag-operations-and-mass-murder/
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKintelligence.htm
https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKpikeO.htm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/black-budget/
https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/14/american-sheldon-adelsons-us-spy-julian-assange/
https://thedissenter.org/cia-pompeo-lawsuit-spying-us-attorneys-journalists-assange/
https://thegrayzone.com/2021/09/30/inside-the-cia-plot-to-kidnap-kill-julian-assange/
https://spartacus-educational.com/USAchurchF.htm
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=vtkAtY8xwHIC&pg=PA104&lpg=PA104&dq=%E2%80%9Ca+semantic+disguise+for+murder,+coercion,+blackmail,+bribery,+the+spreading+of+lies,+and+consorting+with+known+torturers+and+international+terrorists.%E2%80%9D

This is a talk Chris Hedges gave in New York City at rally calling for
the immediate release of Julian Assange on World Press Freedom Day.

The detention and persecution of Julian Assange eviscerates all
pretense of the rule of law and the rights of a free press. The
illegalities, embraced by the Ecuadorian, British, Swedish and U.S.
governments are ominous. They presage a world where the internal
workings, abuses, corruption, lies and crimes, especially war crimes,
carried out by corporate states and the global ruling elite, will be
masked from the public. They presage a world where those with the
courage and integrity to expose the misuse of power will be hunted
down, tortured, subjected to sham trials and given lifetime prison
terms in solitary confinement. They presage an Orwellian dystopia
where news is replaced with propaganda, trivia and entertainment. The
legal lynching of Julian, I fear, marks the official beginning of the
corporate totalitarianism that will define our lives.

And Our Flags Are Still There – By Mr. Fish

Under what law did Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno capriciously
terminate Julian’s rights of asylum as a political refugee? Under what
law did Moreno authorize British police to enter the Ecuadorian
Embassy — diplomatically sanctioned sovereign territory — to arrest a
naturalized citizen of Ecuador? Under what law did Donald Trump
criminalize journalism and demand the extradition of Julian, who is
not a U.S. citizen and whose news organization is not based in the
United States? Under what law did the CIA violate attorney-client
privilege, surveil and record all of Julian’s conversations both
digital and verbal with his lawyers and plot to kidnap him from the
Embassy and assassinate him?

The corporate state eviscerates enshrined rights by judicial fiat.
This is how we have the right to privacy, with no privacy. This is how
we have “free” elections funded by corporate money, covered by a
compliant corporate media and under iron corporate control. This is
how we have a legislative process in which corporate lobbyists write
the legislation and corporate-indentured politicians vote it into law.
This is how we have the right to due process with no due process. This
is how we have a government — whose fundamental responsibility is to
protect citizens — that orders and carries out the assassination of
its own citizens, such as the Muslim cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and his
16-year-old son. This is how we have a press which is legally
permitted to publish classified information and our generation’s most
important publisher sitting in solitary confinement in a high security
prison awaiting extradition to the United States.

The psychological torture of Julian — documented by the United Nations
special rapporteur on torture, Nils Melzer — mirrors the breaking of
the dissident Winston Smith in George Orwell’s novel “1984.” The
Gestapo broke bones. The East German Stasi broke souls. We, too, have
refined the cruder forms of torture to destroy souls as well as
bodies. It is more effective. This is what they are doing to Julian,
steadily degrading his physical and psychological health. It is a
slow-motion execution. This is by design. Julian has spent much of his
time in isolation, is often heavily sedated and has been denied
medical treatment for a variety of physical ailments. He is routinely
denied access to his lawyers. He has lost a lot of weight, suffered a
minor stroke, spent time in the prison hospital wing — which prisoners
call the hell wing — because he is suicidal, been placed in prolonged
solitary confinement, observed banging his head against the wall and
hallucinating. Our version of Orwell’s dreaded Room 101.

Julian was marked for elimination by the CIA once he and WikiLeaks
published the documents known as Vault 7, which exposed the CIA’s
cyber warfare arsenal which includes dozens of viruses, trojans and
malware remote control systems designed to exploit a wide range of
U.S. and European company products, including Apple’s iPhone, Google’s
Android, Microsoft’s Windows and even Samsung’s Smart TVs, which can
be turned into covert microphones even when they appear to be switched
off.

I spent two decades as a foreign correspondent.

I saw how the brutal tools of repression are tested on those Frantz
Fanon called “the wretched of the earth.”  From its inception, the CIA
carried out assassinations, coups, torture, black propaganda
campaigns, blackmail and illegal spying and abuse, including of U.S.
citizens, activities exposed in 1975 by the Church Committee hearings
in the Senate and the Pike Committee hearings in the House. All these
crimes, especially after the attacks of 9/11, have returned with a
vengeance. The CIA has its own armed units and drone program, death
squads and a vast archipelago of global black sites where kidnapped
victims are tortured and disappeared.

The U.S. allocates a secret black budget of about $50 billion a year
to hide multiple types of clandestine projects carried out by the
National Security Agency, the CIA and other intelligence agencies,
usually beyond the scrutiny of Congress. The CIA has a well-oiled
apparatus, which is why, since it had already set up a system of
24-hour video surveillance of Julian in the Ecuadorian embassy in
London, it quite naturally discussed kidnapping and assassinating
Julian. That is its business. Sen. Frank Church — after examining the
heavily redacted CIA documents released to his committee — defined the
CIA’s “covert activity” as “a semantic disguise for murder, coercion,
blackmail, bribery, the spreading of lies and consorting with known
torturers and international terrorists.”

Fear the puppet masters, not the puppets. They are the enemy within.

This is a fight for Julian, who I know and admire. It is a fight for
his family, who are working tirelessly for his release. It is a fight
for the rule of law. It is a fight for the freedom of the press. It is
a fight to save what is left of our diminishing democracy. And it is a
fight we must not lose.