Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 13 12:42:59 PDT 2023

Democrats thought tranny mind virus would be unimpeachable
leverage and injection point for their anti freedom plans, turns
out they violated sacred limit by corrupting and indoctrinating children,
and are now losing via blowback...

https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull
https://twitter.com/LibsOfTikTok

> Tranny political indoctrination camps aka public schools
> deemed unsafe, and uneducating, remove your kids to
> private or home school...

Non-Binary Character In New Transformer Cartoon Goes Viral As People
Call For "Another Brand Boycott"

Out of the 'woke' indoctrination ovens from studios in Hollywood is a
children's computer-animated television show called "Transformers:
EarthSpark" that first aired on Paramount+ in November 2022 and has
embraced the woke movement.

Paramount+ might be digging its grave after the show for young kids
appears to have recently promoted gender ideology.

"I know I'm safe when I'm with my friends or other non-binary people,"
a character named Sam said to Transformer Nightshade. Sam also said
her pronouns are "she/they."

The 1-minute clip tweeted by Libs of TikTok has been viewed 8 million
times within 24 hours. Commenting on the clip is Mostly Peaceful
Memes, who said, "Really putting the trans in transformers ammiright?"

    Recent episode from the kid’s show Transformers: EarthSpark.
They’re after your kids. pic.twitter.com/D7TYsP9Sb0
    — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 11, 2023

The cringe-woke cartoon isn't the first. Disney has been pumping woke
cartoons for a while, enraging parents. The proliferation of woke
cartoons should be a wake-up call for parents and the need to vet kids
shows as Hollywood and the left wages a culture war on the youngest
generation. Twitter users were appalled by the woke cartoon.

    Woke ruins everything.
    — Coco 🇺🇸 (@CoClarified) May 12, 2023

    Definition of grooming
    — Joel Loua (@joelloua) May 12, 2023

    We really went from Transformers: The Movie, where Megatron
murdered Ironhide by shooting him in the face with his arm cannon, to
Transformers with pronouns.

    Woke culture ruins everything.
    — Zeek Arkham 🇺🇸 (@ZeekArkham) May 12, 2023

    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
    - Oliver Goldsmith

    The left have truly become champions of the absurd. Trying to
normalize the absurdity has caused very real harm to out children.
This needs to be stopped.
    — Belinda (@Cobeekat) May 11, 2023

    pic.twitter.com/gq0QD3n3wa
    — APOCTOZ (@Apoctoz) May 11, 2023

Paramount+ might be walking a fine line as some Americans have been on
a roll, boycotting products from corporate America, such as woke Bud
Light.

    Good grief, another brand to boycott.
    — Raymond P Mucha (@rpmucha23) May 12, 2023

    My family will not be watching this series.
    — Josh’s News, Memes, Photography, & Stuff (@joshbottweet) May 12, 2023

    I’m going to throw the whole TV away.
    — Emily Rarick (@_emilyrarick) May 11, 2023

    Welp. Blocking that one. This is aimed at 5 year old kids.
    — JayViper (@JayViperTV) May 11, 2023