[crazy][personal][rambling][wrong] defeating captchas

Sat May 13 00:51:09 PDT 2023

[the task was i think not image processing. i think a little later
maybe i worked on a homebrew captcha processor using homemade ocd that
tried to find directional blobs in the image in a pixel manner and
gather them together into vector descriptions of potential letters.
memories are near my attempts at homebrew vector-based photogrammetry
which had an approach that seemed significantly different to me. both
attempts ran into mysterious issues that stymied my diagnostic
attempts at the time. nowadays i have resolved issues of such or
greater complexity which is quite gratifying, but i stay away from AI
…]