USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 12 19:28:33 PDT 2023

Hillary Clinton has been CORRUPT with George Soros for 30 years,
video admits to partnership for criminal election influence ops...

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1650035974611812354
https://twitter.com/OutlawJW
Remember that time when #HillaryClinton introduced her friend
#GeorgeSoros and his interest to get involved in US elections? The
Internet sure doesn't. Why? Because it has been wiped from existence
for the most part. Turns out I found a copy of the file I had archived
years…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/eric-voter-registration-non-profit-loses-25-of-members-virginia-now-out-npr-blames-gateway-pundit-youre-welcome/

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1657156078239469575
The Best Campaign ad from President Trump so far...

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1649480493841129476
Pictured: The intel agents that lied on behalf of the Biden campaign
about Hunter’s laptop.

https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ/status/1650459948055248896
GEORGE @TheCollectiveQ
1/2 via @TheSunUS and written by @diaznlw April 24, 2023 TWO of Hunter
Biden's closest business associates lined up a potential billion
dollar payout from a highly controversial lawsuit which threatens to
destroy Nigeria’s economy, The U.S. Sun can exclusively reveal.…

5 simple questions regarding the #FBI. Why does our lead federal law
enforcement agency keep getting caught lying to us? Aren’t they there
to protect Americans? Why are they so reliably hostile and belligerent
toward lawful citizens? At what point do we all decide we’ve…
Kyle Becker @kylenabecker
FBI Misled Americans On January 6 'Pipe Bombs' Planted At RNC And DNC,
Ex-Agent Says trendingpoliticsnews.com/jus…