Mayor Eric Adams NYCCoin Touting

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri May 12 11:46:23 PDT 2023

Ms. Camille Joseph Varlack:

Today Bloomberg is reporting NYC Pensions attached to ESG share sales:

NYC Pension Funds Are Sued for Cutting Fossil-Fuel Stakes
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-12/nyc-pension-funds-are-sued-for-cutting-fossil-fuel-stake

Bloomberg says, "In a new attack against ESG investing, three New York City
pension funds were sued for allegedly breaching their fiduciary duty by
selling billions of dollars of fossil-fuel assets."

Ms. Camille Joseph Varlack, Bloomberg has also recently reported that NYC
Mayor’s Chief of Staff Will Keep a Public Board Seat With Possible
Conflict
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-13/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-chief-of-staff-camille-varlack-will-keep-public-board-seat
.

"The incoming chief of staff to New York City Mayor Eric Adams serves on
the board of a publicly owned energy company that does business with the
city, a role she plans to keep despite a conflict of interest policy that
generally prohibits the practice."

xNY.io - Bank.org kindly seeks to know if Directors and Officers of your
public board are insured separately to New York City Directors and Officers
at the Mayor's office. This is an urgent request given Directors’ and
officers’ (D&O) liability insurance is designed to protect the directors,
supervisors, and senior management from personal liability that
may stem from negligence or misconduct in the course of performing their
regular duties.

>From xNY.io - Bank.org research on important matters such as this last year
we collated 37 highlights to "Can D&O insurance improve corporate ESG
performance?" for NY-DFS Superintendent Harris:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kYBR93f7fzdculQZk9MGUkPlX23WTKQm/view?usp=drivesdk
.

The seal of New York City may hold further clues to the 37 highlights
above.

Knowing insights into your public company officer insurance and the City of
New York's D&O policies may hold exclusions to your past New York State
ethics role. The Mayor's Office may be inclined to confirm D&O coverage
from the past State, Plubic and now City roles.

Sending you the very best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson - xNY.io - Bank.org
MSc - Digital Currency
MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ip)
G at xNY.io  +1-917-580-8053