Failed New York State Political Collusion Could Gets 2 Years for Insider Trading

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri May 12 04:49:39 PDT 2023

FBI, if you are listening... NYCCoin cyberstalking has been ongoing the
last few days.

xNY is a top digital asset endeavor. FBI, how many NY-DFS Superintendents
have there been since 2015? Mayor Adams is the FBI's new compliance mystery
with the Superintendent cooking books at Coinbase.

FBI, you did this with Hillary Clinton and Alpha Bank. Strange the FBI is
making excuses for Adams' NYCCoin and Coinbase books cooking compliance.

xNY is taking Adams and Harris on with a $100M Coinbase compliance scheme.
FBI, you should be honest with yourself that xNY, NYRX,  NYCCOIN and NY-DFS
have Supreme Court decision precedent via Computer Crimes.

FBI, we have a NYPD FOIL ovet 365 days overdue on technology you arrested
me for touting NYCCoin. Today I want to remind the FBI that Harris and
Adams potential Coinbase compliance frauds are not my problem.

FBI, lock Mayor Adams up. Lock him up on NYCCoin like you did me. Your xNY
vs. NYRX excuses are a joke.

FBI, how many NY-DFS Superintendents have there been since 2015?

---
A former Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) manager was ordered to spend two years
in federal prison for trading on confidential information about when the
cryptocurrency exchange was going to list new tokens.

Ex-Coinbase Manager Gets 2 Years for Insider Trading
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-09/ex-coinbase-manager-ishan-wahi-gets-2-years-for-insider-trading

----

Does it seem that New York's $100M Coinbase compliance agreement concerning
the BitLicense would be good to look into?

xNY.io - Bank.org has been asking New York State FOIL record access for
some time now. I have been sending the Cypherpunks list updates on this.

How does this dovetail with Goldman Sachs' first ever Bitcoin bank loan to
Coinbase?:
Coinbase Is on Other Side of Goldman’s First Bitcoin-Backed Loan
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-03/coinbase-is-on-other-side-of-goldman-s-first-bitcoin-backed-loan

----

Goldman Sachs, Coinbase and Fireblocks are maybe engaging software computer
crimes while New York State's BitLicense regulatory negligence is wrapped
in legal conflicts with the current Superintendent.

What makes me personally think is that the FBI is put in an awkward
position, because digital asset innovation is being fondled between New
York City's Mayor and NYCCoin on one side, then on the other the
Superintendent could have cooked the books at Coinbase with the $100M
compliance deal.

Meanwhile, Cypherpunks all over the world would probably have heard of
Apple Computer. Cypherpunks probably have heard of women too.

Do Cypherpunks think that Apple Computer and Goldman Sachs are being
dishonest about abusing women's financial liberties via New York State's
NY-DFS Superintendent? This would be an Insider trading type job.

When Andrew Cuomo resigned for treating women unfairly, so did Linda
Lacewell who wrote the Apple Card Report detailing an investigation on
women.

Apple Computer, Coinbase and Goldman Sachs compliance programs are not
xNY.io - Bank.org's problem. Nor, the FBI's really because New York
politics are full Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Andrew Cuomo, Donald Trump
womanizing scenarios.

The Mayor of New York City and the current Superintendent of NY-DFS have
Goldman Sachs conflicts. These are also not our problem.

The FBI should not be surprised by Bank.org simply asking New York’s
Attorney General for a climate of innovation for cross border  digital
assets beyond womanizing.

Apple Computer's Steve Jobs would probably fire Tim Cook on Apple Card. But
Tim Cook or David Solomon holding the FBI hostage on Apple Card innovation
via womanizing is not our problem.

Whatever the FBI wants to think about New York womanizing is held up with
Donald Trump right now. Hush money for a porn star and rape cases are
happening in Manhattan today.

Donald Trump is claiming rape case collusion and that is not our problem

Coinbase collusion and Apple Card collusion all point back to New York's
Department of Financial Services Superintendent's office.

New York's Attorney General shouldn't be hustled by Goldman Sanchs, Apple
Computer and Coinbase compliance via the BitLicense and a Superintendent
with conflicts (two Superintendents with womenizing conflicts in less than
three years. While Donald Trump is national news for womanizing and the
Republicans are threatening to shut the government down via the debt
ceiling.

Michael Bloomberg, if you are listening xNY.io - Bank.org is a product of
Bloomberg. I am personally aware that if New York does not graduate beyond
womanizing in finance... Michale Bloomberg's legacy could look like Steve
Jobs' today with Apple Card.

Finally, Peter Thiel and Donald Trump are Republicans. Gunnar Donald Arthur
Peter Larson has 'Donald' and 'Peter' literally in his name. Also, Bill and
Melinda Gates paid for Gunnar Larson's global education..

FBI, if xNY.io - Bank.org is lucky we will be under intense investigation
for eternity. Meanwhile, we aim to solve womanizing out of New York this
year and you know that Goldman Sachs and Apple Computer have not been
honest about treating women fairly.

The last two Superintendents have colluded on Apple Card.  New York State's
Attorney General has her hands full with Donald Trump and Gunnar Larson and
what I think will happen is those women around the world deserve to be
treated fairly.

The FBI probably is not responsible if one Superintendent after the other
has colluded via the BitLicense.

---

Cypherpunks everyhere should understand that Donald Trump and Gunnar Larson
did not just fall out of the sky and land in Manhattan. It may seem that
Gunnar Larson is trying to impress the FBI. Personally have already proven
being like Steve Jobs and Michael Bloomberg.

Gunnar Larson, as the friendliest Republican Feminist in New York City is a
luxury and dream come true. This is everything Donald Trump and Ronald
DeSantis should have done already.

Lastly, on the United States debt scenario ... We been involved with the
idea of the Lunar Valt (a digital asset valt on the Moon). This is a $1T
project and from xNY.io - Bank.org's perspective Goldman Sachs and Coinbase
Insider trading is a distraction.

The Brody of Wall Street and the Wolf of Wall Street have similar themes.

Bloomberg and Bank.org are New York innovations. New York womenizing is
obsolete and if the FBI and Attorney General are being held hostage by
another Superintendent's poor BitLicense enforcement this is not our
problem.

Something tells me that those women should be treated fairly and Apple Card
and Apple Computer have lost Steve Jobs' mandate.

Whomever figures out banking for the world's women will have to be an FBI
success story while New York State politicians are so good at womenizing.

Think of it 3 presidential impeachments and 34 potential felony counts
later and Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are the New York's top innovations
on political womanizing not to does.

Gunnar Donald Arthur Peter Larson as the friendliest Republican Feminist
New York has ever seen is somehow Ronald DeSantis should be watching. God
knows the FBI is :)

Long Live Brody.