xNY.io CRYPTOBANK (Whitepaper)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu May 11 14:36:30 PDT 2023

I have been hearing some confusion around Coinbase and the xNY.io
whitepaper. ... See NEXO.io, sister to Coinbase below.

xNY.io
CRYPTOBANK

Table of Contents

Introduction 2 <https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.qw9a2wl4q92s>

Focus, Goals and Objective(s) 3
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.c0rh86mvw9ua>

Strategic Intent 4 <https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.kuxwgdwni6p4>

Innovation Strategy 5
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.7ueepdr7oduo>

Pioneering Human Resources (HR) Management in Banking 6
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.c2qklq4en1vv>

The Bitcoin Blockchain, Human/Civil Rights and Computer Crimes 7
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.e9qgh4ilxr33>

Goldman Sachs’ Organization HR Management Analysis (MoneyGram and Ripple) 8
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.6rxby3kdxyer>

www.JUMO.World and Banking Africa 9
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.i05ave1q4rbi>

Earth_ID: Because Owning Your Identity is a Human Right 10
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.fsblwc7lwh45>

CryptoBank Environmental Analysis 11
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.hilka03j6nc>

The NEXO.io Conundrum 12
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.q9hwlwczdyhq>

The Fireblocks Conundrum 13
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.tkx9xi4801g>

Computer Software and the Blockchain Platform 14
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.49okvir8vwmq>

Virtual Currency: Computer Software Protocols and Processes 15
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.u1gw0w9y52p>

Bank.org: Revolutionary Approaches to Agile Innovation 16
<https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.2aa81ldquwqy>

Conclusion 17 <https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.wuzm4oh1p4gz>

Bibliography 19 <https://docs.google.com/document#heading=h.1qq38owyyhee>

Introduction

Crypto and Blockchain are each a Human Right.
For all, everywhere.

   1.

   How does New York based bank fraud happen from the inside? People who
   commit crimes comprise departments and divisions of corporate
   organizations, and some current Human Resources (HR) management cultures
   lend well to the committing of crimes.
   2.

   What organizational HR management design structures are at play to
   architectect such fraud for bespoke juristical instances?
   3.

   Is there a unique opportunity for a fresh and clean New York-based
   international bank such as Bank.org?

xNY.io argues that modern and innovative Executive Suites pioneer
organizational HR management with the CEO and CFO leading the pack as the
most ethical example for members in their organization. This key
distinction calls for leaders to always adhere to a very strict, yet
progressive, standard of ethics, even when it’s inconvenient.

World renowned executive Jack McCullough suggests strict adherence is
necessary, especially when it’s inconvenient. McCullough says that if
you’re seen as a CEO and CFO “who will compromise when convenient, this
approach will cause colleagues to consider all the talk about ethics to be
lip service” (McCullough 2019)
<https://sciwheel.com/work/citation?ids=10934566&pre=&suf=&sa=0>.

The leadership at xNY.io is clear-eyed, recognizing the importance of an
extensive review program which seeks to explore all aspects of the
following criteria as part of Legal, Compliance, and Governance (Bloomberg
2021) <https://sciwheel.com/work/citation?ids=10935129&pre=&suf=&sa=0>,
which is our internal due diligence framework based on first class industry
standards and best practices (xNY.io | Bank.org n.d.)
<https://sciwheel.com/work/citation?ids=10934818&pre=&suf=&sa=0>.

In summary, this HR management innovation essay outlines and explores three
key concerns for modern Bank and CryptoBank organizations. These concerns
are signaled by our regulators who rightly suggest that it is critically
important that the organizers identify, at the beginning of the process, an
available management team and board of directors (NY-DFS 2008)