USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:35:41 PDT 2023

Two formally announced and actively campaigning candidates for
US Pres 2024, in addition to Trump, that Fake News Social Media
Democrats and their Deep State have already censored, refused
to cover, and disinfo'd against...

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr

Pollsters already refuse to fairly include
all announced and campaigning candidates.

Democrats have already refused to hold debates in 2024, for them
it's now officially Biden (their enfeebled pushover puppet) again
at all costs to their claimed "Democracy"

Donald J Trump Won The 2020 US Presidential Election.

"I feel bad for Americans. Your corrupt politicians sold you out. Your
spies created a deep state with arms manufacturers, big tech and
media. Your corporations buy laws that only benefit them. Your rules
don’t apply to the powerful and your elections are rigged. What will
you do?  -- Internet"

Kyle Becker @kylenabecker
The Russia hoax was a nothingburger. The Ukraine whistleblower
impeachment was a sham. The Trump impeachment over J6 was a
fraudulently run show trial. The FBI raid over classified docs was a
hypocritical partisan witch hunt. The Trump criminal indictment is a
politically…

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Rep. Byron Donalds describes the Biden family's influence-peddling
scheme, the web of shell companies, and the millions that poured in
from foreign nations while Joe Biden was Vice President: "The Biden's
associates created at least 16 companies while Joe Biden was Vice…

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1656455707447681024
CNN Crowd Cheers as Trump Vows to Pardon Many People Arrested on
January 6 "You have two standards of justice in this country ... And
then what they've done to these people, they've persecuted these
people. And yeah, my answer is, if I get in ... it will be a large
portion of…

Max Blumenthal @MaxBlumenthal
Kaitlin Collins: “Do you want Ukraine to win this war?” Trump: “I
don’t think in terms of winning and losing. I think in terms of
getting it settled so we stop killing all these people.” [loud
applause] Trump’s answer to this neocon gotcha q is also correct:
Pronouncing Putin a “war criminal,” as Biden did, obstructs a
negotiated solution & only serves to provoke escalation that produces
more death It’s why Biden’s State Dept engineered the ICC warrant

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
2022: FBI arrested Bannon and Navarro for defying a Trump-related
House subpoena.
2023: FBI ignores a Biden-related House subpoena.
How does the FBI justify its actions against Trump supporters while
protecting Joe Biden?

Max Blumenthal @MaxBlumenthal
The CIA-approved disinformation campaign around Hunter Biden’s laptop
contributed to a near-total blackout on a story that would have
affected the outcome of the race, and played a critical role in
protecting the more CIA-friendly candidate from PR damage.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cia-approved-former-top-spy-signing-hunter-biden-laptop-letter.amp
When the ex-acting director of the CIA orchestrates a letter signed by
51 former intel officials falsely claiming news of Hunter Biden’s
laptop is a Russian black op and the CIA approves the letter’s
release, Langley is interfering in US elections to influence the
outcome.

Max Blumenthal @MaxBlumenthal
It’s unfortunate the American right wasn’t wise to Bellingcat’s
psy-ops when it was used to help compel Trump to launch missile
strikes on Syria based on the fake chlorine attack staged by criminal
jihadists in Douma, Syria back in April 2018 That might have changed
the calculus
Elon Musk @elonmusk
Replying to @TRHLofficial
Didn’t the story come from @bellingcat, which literally specializes in
psychological operations? I don’t want to hurt their feelings, but
this is either the weirdest story ever or a very bad psyop!

Max Blumenthal @MaxBlumenthal
For those not already aware, here’s a detailed thread on Bellingcat’s
many deceptions and sleights of hand around the Douma incident
Piers Robinson @PiersRobinson1
@bellingcat's attempt in their new book, published by
@BloomsburyBooks, to coverup the @OPCW #Douma controversy, promote US
and UK gov. war narratives, and whitewash fraudulent conduct within
the OPCW, is an exercise in deception through omission. @BloomsburyPub
@Tim_Hayward_

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Just as they did during the Iraq War, America’s jingoistic press
outlets bear a major responsibility for this unnecessary war that has
ravaged Ukraine and killed some 315,000 Ukrainians. Rather than
seeking to contextualize events properly for their readers, the U.S.
media…

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/taiwan-will-defend-tsmc-from-us-bombing-in-the-event-of-a-china-war

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
. at RobertKennedyJr Shakes Up Big Pharma With the Inconvenient Truth
About Mass Shootings "Anecdotally, it appears that almost every one of
these shooters were on SSRIs or some other psychiatric drug. And this
is only happening in America where ... we take four times as many…