[crazy] innovation was: [ot][spam] ai-guided 3d printing

Wed May 10 10:50:32 PDT 2023

some of my parts that were tasked with doing this are starting to plan
getting a higher end printer that does some of the more modern things
(for example we saw in the firmware docs that some printers have
cameras on them already; i wonder what this is used for?)

[i wonder if my interest in laser cutting or cnc would mesh somehow
with the interest in spending a new printer?]
[i get emotional relief when i lose money, so there's some return to
buying a printer. what would i do with the old one, though? i think it
would be more fun to get a recyclebot or make a reprap ...]