[crazy] innovation was: [ot][spam] ai-guided 3d printing

Wed May 10 10:46:02 PDT 2023

most of my time is spent navigating my miswired nerves. jerking my
head or hands or eyes back when they jerk away, over and over and over
again. most of my visual field and short term memory seems unavailable
to my consciousness, so i also spend a ton of time moving around
windows of focus and groups of information to get them to work
together. i also spend a lot of time undoing things my hands do
wrongly on the computer; returning to the window i was at, getting
myself out of a habit of clicking through an unrelated tab over and
over again ...
my system also misbehaves, and i estimate digital situations poorly in
this new environment because i am inhibited around learning and
adopting new information without a lot of intentionality.
usually a big timesink is i make a lot of mistakes, so spend time
recovering from this. here, it was more that i am used to assuming
that i handle and engage new things rapidly and effectively, which is
not the case: e.g. gcode.

it's still lots of fun to do projects. mos tof my life is kind of
miserable and i really enjoyed learning about gcode.

honestly i'm still next to this printer with nothing to do ;p