Wed May 10 05:32:09 PDT 2023

<some of the major mind control cultures in the USA stemmed around the
vietnam war; it's clear there were major factions that wanted to
suppress peace movements.
this suppression has happened repeatedly, for example in the cleanup of occupy.
it seems clear it is from both government and business interests.
meanwhile we have lobbying and coercion, where money or harmful power
can heavily influence the decisions of governments, and we have laws
and spy branches of governments, where governments can heavily
influence the people.
thinking of mkultra and the use of the fbi to engage activism in the
usa, it looks to me like our government is weaker than heavily
financed issues on specific hot-button situations [mistake mistake?]
where there may be multiple wealthy groups that want to influence
them.
in other areas, laws do appear to have some weight. [mistaked?]>