[crazy] innovation was: [ot][spam] ai-guided 3d printing

Wed May 10 04:21:59 PDT 2023

i was thinking if i had a 3d printer generate small squares with
random parameters, the user could pick the one that looked best to
quickly calibrate an unknown printer.

[the fact that my printer is already somewhat calibrated is slightly
confusing for me when dissociated. i can further refine the values but
it there is some difference or conflict in what is efficient for me
and what is more useful for others. reducing the urgency would likely
help (this is true of most things).]

i wanted to do this in a way that provided for live interaction with
the printer, so the process could be further improved via live
feedback or AI.