Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed May 10 03:39:06 PDT 2023

[getting people to use your invention [when everyone is influenced to
think of working for boss]

inventor 3: "use my invention! use my invention! it makes a dragon fly
out of your mouth when you bend your arm! it's so cool!"

passerby 5: "omigod do you know how many proud inventors i have passed
by today? everybody has some triangular wormhole generate or euphoric
time travel machine. <yawn>! i have to get to my job at the staple
factory, not tell off every pesty inventor by the side of the street."

[more inventors hawk new ideas and bored passerbys ignore them]

inventor 2: "maybe i will just teach people how to invent new things
themselves somewhere where they want to do that"
]