Here comes everybody . . . bad - the ultimate pariah alliance

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 10 01:07:07 PDT 2023

The ultimate Pariah alliance

https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/cneXDpqQnPncwnXMo/chat-diplomacy

National security apparati around the world should see advances in LLMs as a risk that require joint-diplomatic efforts, even with current adversaries in order to address them. . . ."

I said over 10 years ago ( in early 2011 and every year since ) The net can take on an defeat all the earthly-powers combined.
That is the pre-AI, virtually pre-crypto internet could beat every govt, religion and large corporate together!
And of course - since then - every year we get stronger and they get weaker.

Welcome to the worldwide revolution!