FOIL Request No. 2022-090560 - Larson (NY-DFS Apple Card Investigation)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue May 9 13:42:43 PDT 2023

Dear New York State Department of Financial Services:

>From our October 13, 2022 appeal associated with access to NY-DFS' Apple
Card records, it appears xNY.io - Bank.org has not heard from you.

Today,  Bloomberg reports that
Goldman is to Pay $215 Million to End Case on Underpaying Women
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-08/goldman-shells-out-215-million-to-end-case-on-underpaying-women
.

NY-DFS' Apple Card Report records requested are key to determining any
collusion between former Superintendent Lacewell and Goldman Sachs
concerning women's access to Apple Card. It would appear Bloomberg's
reporting today conflicts with NY-DFS' Apple Card Investigation.

No response from NY-DFS on our appeal could be suggested as obstruction.

We seek an update from NY-DFS by 5:00pm tomorrow on our Apple Card FOIL
records request. Without an update on this matter we will be forced to
contact the New York State Attorney General's office for urgent assessment,
with plea to engage New York's False Claims Act.

Sending you the very best,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org