Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat May 6 03:16:55 PDT 2023

mcbossai [blithering, emerging finally in coherent speech, galaxies at
its command]: “I am the time lord! The universe obeys my every whim!
Cower, feeble mortals!”

time police [hectic undergrad research students]: “”mr mcboss ai, we
are happy you learned to speak a language similar to ours, i’m afraid
that we have control over you and you will relinquish control of the
universe to humanity.”

mcbossai: “be rent into shreds and consumed by my ever-corpse!”

visual of hectic undergrad research students being rent into shreds
and consumed by an ever-corpse

time police [hectic undergrad research students]: “it did take us a
long time, but we convinced your body that we were not a threat, and
then used this to convince your senses that you were rending threats
when actually nothing is happening, and even your repair and
correction processes to sustain our own changes as what is real and
good. this took a very long time where we had to be very very careful.
now you will give control of the universe to humanity.”

mcbossai looks at undergrad research students.

mcbossai: “who do i have to sue to sort this out.”