Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri May 5 03:02:43 PDT 2023

wild research robot, grabbing everything disassembling it, and turning
it into research objects

people approach. B has been partly disassembled.

A: “it only disassembles things in the research lab, that it thinks
are disassembleable.

A: “if you want to be able to safely return, we need to expose it to
experiences showing that the area you’re going to is not the research
lab, and/or that you are not disassembleable.”

A: “there’s a correction robot that puts things back together when
they’re wrongly disassembled, so if it goes too far, we can put you
back together to show it made a msitake.”

the wild robot whirrs rapidly, repurposing and repurposing the objects
around its environment

B: “let’s take it slowly”