FAI membership queries

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 2 21:23:22 PDT 2023

I suggest guesstimates fall on the low side since this org was unable to wrangle key ( Defense and Finance ) portfolio’s in that Devils bargain with the Spanish republic.

Even if you accept figures on the highest side the fact remains FAI rejected vanguardist tactics - despite them being commended to them by the like of Trotsky ( !) - and the POUM with its tens of thousands followed the anarchist line.

I follow Peirats on the ’ Friends of Durruti " episode. - no vanguardist parasan!

https://anarchistnews.org/content/writing-history-nightmare

Reposts not crosschecked by super-strong AI just yet