Anarchy in Cascadia

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 1 21:07:43 PDT 2023

M1 in 2001 almost the last physical demo I attended - started donning Black Bloc regalia and spraypainting a perfect circle A on screens protecting the ( closed for the day ) stock exchange.
Crossed the road and caused some notable damage to Collins st Mc Donalds. Was briefly interviewed by Hamish from ' The Age ' who quoted me in an early edition.

" Its all about solidarity - how we defeated Apartheid and bought down the Berlin Wall "

Reinforcements arrive from organized labor and I hook up with AWOL grouping of mad lefties and anarcho types - unarrested myself and many more adventures.

Library time running out!

SOLIDARITY!