My new article: Voting vendor in Reality Winner's leak is coming to Texas

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 30 17:38:18 PDT 2023

Thanks Doug - an unusually good article for the corpse-media.
Just for further information its possible Glenin was ousted from the Intercept over his habit of running everything by the pentagon and sloppy security tradecraft. Also Ron Wyden is a dumb and cowardly jackass if I understand SLATE's article on PAM- FutureMap from 2003. Also Bambi opining on elections is rich considering his disgraceful record in Burma.

Then where is " Dominion ' in all this?
Subject for another piece?

Yrs in c-punk documentation
PR