Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:40:48 PDT 2023

> https://twitter.com/NameRedacted247
> https://www.racket.news/p/capsule-summaries-of-all-twitter
> https://taibbi.substack.com/p/capsule-summaries-of-all-twitter

>From CensorBans to Guns and Crypto, the Democrats are
nothing more than a criminal gang of street thugs that need
to be arrested for their multitude of high crimes against
all Americans...

https://twitter.com/UngaTheGreat/status/1640878449207246848
Joe Rogan: Privacy Violations & AI Limitations "It's a real problem
that I don't think most people are even available or aware of. It's a
giant issue that we experienced right now with this whole digital
world."

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1640570299342094338
Dr Naomi Wolf @naomirwolf
Do the Democrats (for whom I am embarrassed to say I voted) have no
shortage of ways with which they are trying to intimidate journalists
and suspend 1A rights? Shameful.
New York Post @nypost
IRS visited Twitter Files journalist Matt Taibbi’s home same day as
congressional testimony trib.al/bfbagmc

https://twitter.com/DschlopesIsBack/status/1640815198645678086
Gain of Fauci @DschlopesIsBack
Event 201 - November 4th, 2019: Segment on counteracting
disinformation. This helped pave the way for all of the unjust,
tyrannical Covid censorship that we watched sweep across social
media... including Twitter under the old regime. Much of this has been
exposed by Matt…

Microsoft Bing's Chat-GPT believes that Hunter Biden's work for CEFC
China Energy undermined US alliances, boosted China's economic and
military power, and endangered US national security. 10% for the big
guy?