US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:35:45 PDT 2023

> Biden Unlawful... Repeatedly Rapes the US Constitution...
>
> Democrats and Biden repeatedly lie about recent events
> in massive effort to take everyone's human rights away so
> that GovPol obviously can gain totalitarian control over you.

They lied when they failed to tell you these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2liteoJ4Cj4 Self Defense Works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5-jDNU8j1o Ground Stood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfd5BRpKb64 Good Guys With Guns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jeIJMVY0qc Good Guys With Guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BwZweS6eOU Gun Free Zones Do NOT Work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhekl8kh5c Gun Free Zones Do NOT Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_dQWxPBeAk Constitutional Facts

Dems and Media lied when failing to tell you hundreds of self-defense
every year too...
https://www.theblaze.com/news/wheelchair-veteran-shoots-robber
Teenager tried to rob a wheelchair-bound veteran in Texas and got
multiple gunshot wounds instead...

Lunatic retarded Democrats...
https://www.theblaze.com/news/cohen-luna-gun-pins-nashville
Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna of Florida fired back at a Democrat
who blamed her for the horrible school shooting in Nashville,
Tennessee, over her wearing a gun pin to Congress.

Not a lie...
"We trust that she is in the arms of Jesus who will raise her to life
once again -- Scruggs"