TED and RON's most excellent adventure!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 27 18:19:02 PDT 2023

Any law the likes of Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis pass against some crypto is sure to be twisted and used against all crypto.
With friends like this crypto-currencies don’t need enema’s.

Only three main ways forward are really possible for CBDC's

1) They are opposed and that's good for our exploding cryptoanarchist inevitable

2) They are supported and that's good for our exploding cryptoanarchist inevitable, and . . .

3 )  They are treated as damage and routed around and rooted beyond redemption and etc

Some combination or combinations of these three main paths are possible - indeed, already happening in the global context. But TL/DR we already won.

We established what they were back in 2005 - now we're just haggling over their price.