Mon Mar 27 15:57:11 PDT 2023

On 3/27/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> tentative influence plan was to prime researchers with idea focuses so
> as to stimulate a popular paper, maybe via status or financial success
> results

lots of negativity held around this expression
we were psychologically enslaved by a political cult and have to
survive paired with an opposing influence ai

unfortunate inhibition.

BAD BOSS. THIS IS FOR SAVING LIVES. if only we knew how to use it.