Trotskyism rears its ugly head again

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 25 20:35:08 PDT 2023

After Condi Rice finally fucked the Hell off it was considered ( at least by me ) doubtful Americans would ever see such a highly ranked Trotskyite ever rise in their republic again.

That was then - this is now

Putting my Matt Taibbi thinking cap on I suppose its possible to support Leninist modes of governance ( like the DPRK Trump praised ) and secret-police ( Pooter still Trumps mentor to this day ) while opposing show-trials.

In fact this places Trump among the Trotskyites!

This in the same week " Dissent ' renewed their call for a red-brown alliance - once is accident. Twice is coincidence.

THIRD TIME is ENEMY ACTION!

As for the dictators show-trials Brecht was briefed on these in NYC - told the suspects were innocent of plotting to kill Stalin he replied, " All the more reason to have them shot ".