Moving faster now towards a system that self-regulates/ cleans itself of the excesses we have been experiencing for the past 20 years

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 25 19:53:30 PDT 2023

>>  The ability to turn financial instruments into tokens will allow peer-to-peer trading of instruments such as stocks, bonds and debt securities, taking advantage of blockchain technology and all the decentralization aspects it entails.

One of the most interesting aspects will be the disintermediation of this sector, which, at least in theory, will change hands from financial institutions to technology platforms, effectively changing forever the face of the financial system we have always known. It could lead to a system that self-regulates and cleans itself of the excesses we have been experiencing for the past 20 years, moving us from the debt economy to the value economy.  <<

https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2023/03/25/impending-future-crypto/

Reposts not batshit boring dribble about conformist suits brownnosing state-terrorists