Cryptocurrency: Prophesized War Against Crypto Is Now Here, Fight Back re CBDC WarOnCrypto WarOnCash

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:02:44 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Isle of Yap
niccarter.info
Joined November 2011

    Tweets 51,507
    Following 3,093
    Followers 356,219
    Likes 196,964

3,150 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
11h
alright i'll bite whats the all in podcast
64
6
2
375
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿 retweeted
John E Deaton @JohnEDeaton1
15h
Outstanding article by @nic__carter! This article alone serves as a
basis for conducting hearings and bringing unelected regulators before
duly elected representatives and asked questions under oath. Subpoenas
should be going out.
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 23
Back in @PirateWires once again My latest on the collapses of
Silvergate & Signature, and all the unanswered questions that remain
And - who are the people behind OCP 2.0? piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Show this thread
5
50
227
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
14h
OCP2.0 is a conspiracy, but it’s also real. Same sentence. How exactly
does that work?
37
42
7
340
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
14h
Basically, if you’re a right winger, and you point out something true,
it’s a conspiracy, and you’re probably part of QAnon. Apparently
17
6
167
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿 retweeted
Ryan Selkis 🪳 @twobitidiot
15h
This is a masterful investigatory piece by @nic__carter that
consolidates all of the scandalous information we have been tweeting -
and that I wrote up in my letter to Congress - regarding the
coordinated, extra judicial crackdown on crypto. We need hearings.
It’s corruption.
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 23
Back in @PirateWires once again My latest on the collapses of
Silvergate & Signature, and all the unanswered questions that remain
And - who are the people behind OCP 2.0? piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Show this thread
13
53
2
293
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿 retweeted
CZ 🔶 Binance
@cz_binance
22h
Interesting article from @nic__carter » Did The Government Start A
Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To Destroy Crypto?
piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
650
1,261
105
4,965
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 24
Greenpeace accidentally made the most metal bitcoin artwork to date in
their misguided anti-PoW campaign
67
69
12
1,224
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 23
Back in @PirateWires once again My latest on the collapses of
Silvergate & Signature, and all the unanswered questions that remain
And - who are the people behind OCP 2.0? piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
88
342
56
1,271
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 23
Six weeks ago, I warned in the same publication that OCP 2.0 was
underway... but I couldn't have imagined how bad it would get. In my
latest, I sort through the wreckage piratewires.com/p/crypto-cho…
Operation Choke Point 2.0 Is Underway, And Crypto Is In Its Crosshairs

detailing the Biden Admin's coordinated, ongoing effort across
virtually every US financial regulator to deny crypto firms access to
banking services
piratewires.com
17
31
1
217
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 23
And now in inscription format on BTC inscribe.news/view-news?id=0…
Ordinal News Standard

Setting the standard for inscribing news on Bitcoin.
inscribe.news
8
3
2
85
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿 retweeted
Financial Services GOP
@FinancialCmte
Mar 23
#NEW: Chairman @PatrickMcHenry and Vice Chairman @RepFrenchHill sent a
letter to @FDICgov Chair Gruenberg demanding details on the Biden
Administration’s response to recent bank failures. 👇 Read more 🔗
financialservices.house.gov/…
37
50
12
136
Show this thread
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿 retweeted
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
Six weeks ago, @nic__carter warned about Operation Choke Point 2.0.
Today, he's back with more explosive reporting that suggests that in
its all-out war on crypto, the US government unwittingly started a
global financial crisis — piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
45
185
30
677
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 22
How did it come to this
37
15
2
286
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 22
Treasury learning of the existence of smartphones and laptops in the
year of our lord twenty twenty three
zerohedge @zerohedge
Mar 22
YELLEN: WE HAD NEVER SEEN DEPOSITS FLEE AT THE PACE THEY WERE
WITHDRAWN FROM SILICON VALLEY BANK "That was so fast, did you see how
fast that was? Damn fast... Oh and keep your deposits in your bank,
they're safe, we promise"
44
144
8
1,303
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 22
Sequel to OCP 2.0 article coming soon. We went from "choking off" to
decapitation... your faithful correspondent investigates
27
19
1
389
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 21
It's the same playbook at Choke Point 2.0, but for accounting Harass
the [bank/audit] regulators and demand that they tell [banks/CPA
firms] to stop supporting the crypto space Crypto firms end up
un-[banked/audited] and thus have a much harder time operating
3
12
129
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 21
Already as an exchange it's insanely hard to get a CPA firm to
supervise your routine PoR ... thankfully this is changing with
boutiques like @The_NetworkFirm. I hope the Big 4 come around
eventually too
5
3
2
94
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 21
And Warren is going to lose this battle, because of legislation like
TX's pending PoR law, authored by Rep Capriglione (who was on my panel
today at the DC Blockchain Summit), which will normalize PoR usage.
capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup…
3
5
125
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 21
Needless to say, it's beyond insane that she is alleging that bank
collapses (which she encouraged!) were somehow the fault of... audit
firms helping with Proofs of Reserve (!!!???) The point of PoR is to
prove the full-reserve nature of exchanges... to avoid bank runs....
5
10
2
191
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
Mar 21
she just lives in a completely bananas, upside down, topsy turvy
bizarro world, thankfully sanity will prevail eventually but my god is
it painful dealing with her endless torrent of BS
27
13
2
333
Show this thread
Load more

nitter
Logo
Pirate Wires @PirateWires

technology, politics, culture
piratewires.com
Joined March 2020

    Tweets 351
    Following 4
    Followers 19,125
    Likes 279

41 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pirate Wires @PirateWires
10h
Big stories in tech, AI, and crypto this week on Pirate Wires — here’s
a recap of what we published. Also, a bunch of tweets from this week
that won't put you in a bad mood. Comments are open.
piratewires.com/p/good-tweet…
Friday Open Thread: Tweets From This Week That Won't Make You Feel Bad

introducing a weekly list of tweets that pirate wires staff enjoyed,
all mercifully non-political or culture-warry (most of them, at
least), with comments open to all
piratewires.com
3
5
17
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
10h
Tweets from @NeerajKA, @BrianRoemmele, @martsharter, @mrgreen,
@barstoolsports, @Sofi_Shvets, @evilratperson, and more.
1
3
Pirate Wires retweeted
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
11h
. at DavidSacks discusses @nic__carter's article on Operation Choke Point
and if the Biden administration plans to ban crypto: •SEC lawsuit
against Paxos •SEC target Kraken for staking •Gensler label crypto
securities •Senate hearing crypto environment •Bill proposal tax…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
40
224
11
760
72,090
Show this thread
Pirate Wires retweeted
ashtyn.eth @ashtyn_eth
11h
I really enjoy these long form reads from brilliant minds in our
space. @nic__carter dropped some 🔥🔥 on us yesterday. We're in
unprecedented times, and these features always round out my knowledge.
Much appreciated, Nic & @PirateWires! piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
1
2
7
Pirate Wires retweeted
nic 🌠 carter 🧙‍♂️🚿
@nic__carter
14h
OCP2.0 is a conspiracy, but it’s also real. Same sentence. How exactly
does that work?
37
42
7
340
Show this thread
Pirate Wires retweeted
🇺🇸 Lauren- Don’t Think You’re Safe BC I’m Gone😉 @RogueLou18
23h
I would read a thread about any congressional hearing if it was always
written in this style.
Mike Solana @micsolana
Mar 23
TikTok hearing begins. Out of the gate, Cathy Rodgers asserting her
desire to ban TikTok, directly alleging the CCP uses TikTok to spy on
Americans. Moving on: propaganda, self-harm, and drug abuse. This is
by far the most aggressive congressional tech hearing I’ve ever seen.
Show this thread
3
11
Pirate Wires retweeted
Matthew Foldi
@MatthewFoldi
13h
If you didn't tune in to yesterday's TikTok demolition, @micsolana's
latest in @PirateWires is the best line by line writeup of everything
that went down piratewires.com/p/tiktoks-co… (106/xxx)
TikTok’s Congressional Disaster

pirate wires #93 // amidst growing bi-partisan support of a ban,
summary and analysis of tiktok’s first congressional hearing
piratewires.com
2
8
1
21
Show this thread
Pirate Wires retweeted
Mike Solana @micsolana
15h
yesterday, tiktok ceo shou zi chew appeared before congress for a
raucous, grueling 5 hour hearing on the question of whether his
company should be banned. my summary and analysis for pirate wires:
piratewires.com/p/tiktoks-co…
TikTok’s Congressional Disaster

pirate wires #93 // amidst growing bi-partisan support of a ban,
summary and analysis of tiktok’s first congressional hearing
piratewires.com
18
16
7
97
Pirate Wires retweeted
Mike Solana @micsolana
Mar 24
for anyone interested in what actually happened today, my summary and
analysis for pirate wires. piratewires.com/p/tiktoks-co…
TikTok’s Congressional Disaster

pirate wires #93 // amidst growing bi-partisan support of a ban,
summary and analysis of tiktok’s first congressional hearing
piratewires.com
8
29
5
150
Show this thread
Pirate Wires retweeted
Sar Haribhakti @sarthakgh
Mar 24
Entertaining dispatch on todays tiktok clusterfuck hearing from
@micsolana “First of all, Chew weakly argued, we are doing a ton of
STEM videos. Like, TikTok is basically just educational content. We
fucking love science, okay? You love science, we love
piratewires.com/p/tiktoks-co…… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
1
16
Pirate Wires retweeted
Mike Solana @micsolana
Mar 24
the comparison of seed funding to actual ownership by a chinese
company and a chain of authority that links directly to beijing is
another good example of why ben collins’ field of “disinformation
reporting” is one of the most spectacular frauds in media history.
Ben Collins
@oneunderscore__
Mar 23
Every major social app we use was either seed funded by Russian
oligarchs (Facebook/Insta, Twitter) or has current ownership stakes
with the Saudis (this app here). We need a heuristic data privacy law.
If it starts with TikTok, good, but there's something else going on
here.
Show this thread
24
128
5
915
Show this thread
Pirate Wires retweeted
Mike Solana @micsolana
Mar 24
Today, amidst growing bi-partisan support for a national TikTok ban,
CEO Shou Zi Chew appeared before Congress to save his company. Summary
and analysis of the most brutal tech hearing I have ever seen.
piratewires.com/p/tiktoks-co…
TikTok’s Congressional Disaster

pirate wires #93 // amidst growing bi-partisan support of a ban,
summary and analysis of tiktok’s first congressional hearing
piratewires.com
8
19
1
103
Show this thread
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
"We don't know what products they're concerned about,” the company's
Chief Legal Officer @iampaulgrewal said in a Twitter Space today.
“We've simply been told nothing, even [after we asked the SEC what
they're concerned about]." piratewires.com/p/coinbase-w…
Coinbase "Willing To Do Anything" To Be Regulated By SEC

a recap of coinbase's twitter spaces on the wells enforcement today
piratewires.com
2
5
28
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
Over the last 9 months, Coinbase met with SEC over 30 times to answer
“any question SEC wanted to ask,” @brian_armstrong said. SEC then
scheduled a meeting to provide guidance, but abruptly cancelled it at
the last minute. A few weeks later, it issued the Wells notice.
1
7
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
“We have been effectively begging for rules,” said @karacalvert, who
oversees US policy. She urged crypto holders to get involved in
Crypto435, an initiative to help constituents advocate for fair crypto
regulation to their elected representatives —
snapshot.org/#/crypto435.eth…
1
1
7
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
Read @brandongorrell's full recap of @Coinbase's Twitter Space here —
piratewires.com/p/coinbase-w…
Coinbase "Willing To Do Anything" To Be Regulated By SEC

a recap of coinbase's twitter spaces on the wells enforcement today
piratewires.com
6
Pirate Wires retweeted
Autism Capital 🧩 @AutismCapital
Mar 23
Follow up from @nic__carter on his previous Operation Chokepoint 2.0
article outlining the USG's upcoming attack on Crypto -- This new
article is now in the wake of the damage and several bank collapses.
Long form read and good insights and questions asked
piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
10
31
2
129
Pirate Wires retweeted
David Taylor 🌎 @davidtayloryo
Mar 23
This one is for the history books. piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
2
9
22
Pirate Wires @PirateWires
Mar 23
Pirate Wires' @micsolana live tweeting the House Energy and Commerce
Committee TikTok hearing. Full thread begins here —
Mike Solana @micsolana
Mar 23
TikTok hearing begins. Out of the gate, Cathy Rodgers asserting her
desire to ban TikTok, directly alleging the CCP uses TikTok to spy on
Americans. Moving on: propaganda, self-harm, and drug abuse. This is
by far the most aggressive congressional tech hearing I’ve ever seen.
Show this thread
3
14