1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 22:19:07 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat

Banned by Vijaya • Resurrected by Elon • Independent Citizen Journalist
Hawaii
kanekoa.id
Joined January 2019

    Tweets 10,786
    Following 903
    Followers 340,441
    Likes 22,970

4,340 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
1/ THREAD🚨 #TwitterFiles @elonmusk slams CISA censorship network as
'propaganda platform.' This DHS-backed censorship consortium used 120
analysts to censor millions of social media posts on elections and
covid-19. kanekoa.substack.com/p/elon-…
Elon Musk slams CISA censorship network as 'propaganda platform'

This DHS-backed censorship network used 120 analysts to censor
millions of social media posts on elections and covid-19.
kanekoa.substack.com
959
15,295
1,478
31,156
Show this thread
kanekoa.substack.com retweeted
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
2h
MAP BREAK US forces have occupied the major Conoco gas field for years
under the guise of a 'counter-ISIS' mission in Syria
103
533
20
1,546
Show this thread
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
3h
#1 @elonmusk tells @sama in 2016, "we must have democratization of AI
technology and make it widely available, and that's the reason you,
me, & the rest of the team created OpenAI was to help spread out AI
technology, so it doesn't get concentrated in the hands of a few."
53
486
32
1,773
53,814
#2 @sama says that he started OpenAI with @elonmusk in 2016, "It's a
non-profit, and the goal is to build general super AI for the benefit
of humanity and try to do that in a way where it is not a single
for-profit company with a single AI that controls the world and
hopefully… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
8
36
3
230
6,714
#3 In 2016, @sama argued that AI technology would be safer in the
hands of everybody rather than controlled by a small group: "There
will presumably be some group of people in the world that controls the
AI, and the quote is 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' if that
group of… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
3
30
153
3,306
#4 @elonmusk in 2016, "The intent with OpenAI is to democratize AI...
Freedom consists of the distribution of power and despotism in its
concentration. It's important if we have this incredible AI power that
it not be concentrated in a few hands. If we create some digital…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
4
23
154
3,761
#5 In 2019, @gdb & @sama talk about Microsoft investing $1 billion in
OpenAI: "One upside of this Microsoft deal is that it's not just an
investment, it's also a partnership. We have an arrangement where if
we choose to license the technology, they are super excited to…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
4
13
2
108
3,419
#6 In 2019, @gdb & @sama discussed switching OpenAI from non-profit to
for-profit: "In AI, we have to build these massive supercomputers, and
so we needed to be able to raise investment capital but still stay
true to the mission. So we ended up designing a structure that is…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
7
18
100
2,652
#7 In 2022, @sama talks about Microsoft and OpenAI's hybrid
non-profit/for-profit structure: "They really pleasantly surprised us
on the upside of how aligned they were with us about how strange the
world may get here and the need for us to have flexibility and put our
mission… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
5
12
2
83
2,919
#8 In 2023, @gdb talks about OpenAI, "Our original plan was to
open-source everything. You think about how you can have a good
impact, maybe if you just make everything available to everyone, maybe
if there is one bad actor, well you got seven billion good actors to
keep them in… nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
6
16
1
90
5,736
#9 Sixteen tweets on the dangers of coding political bias into the
safety layer of OpenAI's ChatGPT featuring @theallinpod, @friedberg,
@chamath, @DavidSacks, @Jason, and @elonmusk.
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
Feb 20
#1 David Sacks breaks down how the safety layer of 'ChatGPT is a
Democrat': "There is mounting evidence OpenAI's safety layer is very
biased... If you thought trust and safety were bad under Vijaya or
Yoel, wait until the AI does it." politiquerepublic.substack.c…
@DavidSacks @amuse
Show this thread
2
30
111
kanekoa.substack.com retweeted
Gain of Fauci @DschlopesIsBack
7h
The Branch Covidians keep on trying to rewrite history and say that
"nobody claimed that the vaccines would stop transmission"... Any time
you hear someone say that, show them this video from @KanekoaTheGreat
105
1,274
79
2,243
31,894
kanekoa.substack.com retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
10h
The U.S Government Went Against the WHO's Warning and Bribed Hospitals
to Administer a Deadly Drug • By November 2020, the WHO said, "Do not
use Remdesivir." • But instead, HHS added a 20% bonus on the entire
hospital if they administered this liver and kidney-toxic drug.
108
2,856
117
4,200
63,266
Show this thread
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
. at DavidSacks discusses @nic__carter's article on Operation Choke Point
and if the Biden administration plans to ban crypto: •SEC lawsuit
against Paxos •SEC target Kraken for staking •Gensler label crypto
securities •Senate hearing crypto environment •Bill proposal tax…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/163…
40
222
11
749
71,016
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
Operation Choke Point 2.0 Is Underway, And Crypto Is In Its Crosshairs
by @nic__carter & @PirateWires piratewires.com/p/crypto-cho…
Operation Choke Point 2.0 Is Underway, And Crypto Is In Its Crosshairs

detailing the Biden Admin's coordinated, ongoing effort across
virtually every US financial regulator to deny crypto firms access to
banking services
piratewires.com
4
52
1
179
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
10h
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto? by @nic__carter & @PirateWires
piratewires.com/p/2023-banki…
Did The Government Start A Global Financial Crisis In An Attempt To
Destroy Crypto?

six weeks later, operation chokepoint 2.0 has brought crypto to its
knees… along with america’s entire financial system
piratewires.com
19
61
7
205
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
11h
Steven Crowder's show is averaging 1.9 million views per episode on
Rumble. Is @rumblevideo becoming a viable free speech alternative to
YouTube?
225
928
62
4,601
kanekoa.substack.com @KanekoaTheGreat
22h
Ray Dalio's thoughts on ChatGPT: "You'll get better advice from your
device than your own thoughts..."
209
174
36
561
58,444
kanekoa.substack.com retweeted
The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 @ColumbiaBugle
Mar 24
. at mirandadevine Joins Tucker Carlson Tonight To Discuss New Report
That Hunter Biden Had A Mole In The FBI Named “One-Eye” To Tip Him Off
To China Probes
45
747
29