Go kill yourself Carl

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 24 21:01:09 PDT 2023

What drives my interest in your death?

Well APster is taking off - but so slowly I get frustrated.  Besides your fellow Nazi Kamaraden, Garofalo finally took the hint.  Are you even dumber than him?

I tell you what dipshit - soon as the new ATH hits yours and Gramps deadpools get topped up.
Amerikkka will be a happy-hunting-ground for anarchist assassins culling all neo-Nazi-Nazbol types.

And as I said - no jury will convict. You retreated to your bunker years ago - now its just time to cock your Browning and take your poison.

Good riddance