Repeated stochastic terrorist calls - the fire and the fury - let freedom reign

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:58:23 PDT 2023

> Mr Trump shared the image of himself holding a baseball bat — with Mr Bragg’s hands up — on his Truth Social platform on Thursday as he devoted his day to attacking the prosecutor for pursuing a case over a “hush money” payout to porn star Stormy Daniels. The bat image was pulled from an article that he shared but was not removed.

I looked up Truth Social and was excited to learn that it is based on
AGPL software and after litigation threat the source is available at
https://help.truthsocial.com/legal/open-source/ .

If Truth Social were to offer the source as a git repository rather
than a zip, this would likely begin forming a development partnership
with some existing developers of those tools, where work could be
shared across the projects.