Go kill yourself Carl

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:23:00 PDT 2023

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 8:54 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> >>  I visited alt.suicide.methods and learned about suicide while
> myself suicidal.  <<
>
> That's the spirit C - you control your own destiny. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
> Full agency - captain of your soul. Autonomous unto death. I applaud your decision.
>
> >>  Do you think a computer program could stimulate people to gain or lose
> suicidal ideation? I do <<
>
> The evidence is crystal clear on this now. They can only stimulate you to gain. Beyond is anything.

I’m observing a selection if pro-suicide-sounding messages extracted
from my email.

I mentioned this conversation with you to somebody else. I don’t think
they appreciated the idea, and would likely recommend I not speak with
you and maybe block you, although I’m not sure they said this
directly.

What’s your history here, with suicide attempts and/or others?