Go kill yourself Carl

Fri Mar 24 02:15:53 PDT 2023

PR, my normal response to this would be to express love and care for you.

You asked me some time ago for rational replies, and I'm not sure that
alone would meet that request.

I feel shock and discouragement reading the subject line. It does feel
nicer to focus on love at times like that. I hope you are well.

Long ago I visited alt.suicide.methods and learned about suicide while
myself suicidal. In my area there are mental health developments where
those with experience trying to kill themselves are being a little
empowered to take more of an active role supporting others who feel
that way.

Do you think a computer program could stimulate people to gain or lose
suicidal ideation? I do. I think of slowly developing emotional parts,
focuses, beliefs ...