Been in the crypto-wars, have we?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 23 03:30:56 PDT 2023

Now we are engaged in a great battle to decide who is to be global ringmaster and so we gather to memorialize our poor fallen pleb.
The world may little note what we say here today - but it will never forget what Iron Dome’s minions did here this day.
For us they pledged and delivered their last full measure ( sobs! ) so that self-management of the pleb, by the pleb and for the pleb shall not perish from this space.
If you have tears, and spare coin, shed them now for these dearly beloved pleb fiscal death shall have no dominion and at the going down and the rising of the crypto DOW we shall remember them.