Calls for FULL UNEMPLOYMENT

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 23 01:13:47 PDT 2023

>> I have a building joke of giving away free battlemechs as the
technological research boom flows over. I was imagining it as content
for the MCBoss spam, though. Experimentee would be so powerful and so
injured that they urge to give scifi military defense equipment to
people with nothing just in case somebody tried to kidnap and vivisect
them.
A more normative plan might be for example protecting journalists. Be
nice to throw e.g. effective community mediators in there too. <<

You have heard of 27 yo APster haven't you?  " Everyone an Assassin "?  " Assassination Markets "?

How about " cypherpunk archives ", Carl?

That word ' normative ' you use. I don't think it means what you think it does.