Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:12:36 PDT 2023

Disgusting: Big Name US Politicians go door-to-door forcing vax on civilians...

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1637688066721587201
In 2021 Fauci and Bowser get completely owned.
I don’t know who this man is but he is my hero.

https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/status/1637709505193709571
Want to see Tony Fauci and DC Mayor Muriel Bowser get shut down as
they go door to door promoting the jab in 2021? Here you go. (Couldn't
have posted this pre-Elon)

"If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to,
incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped,
threatened, punished and criminalised... If all of this is considered
necessary to gain your compliance... You can be absolutely certain
that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.
 -- Ian Watson"

https://www.emilypostnews.com/p/whats-the-actual-covid-vaccination
At the same time, Mayor Bowser was exaggerating the vaccine rates in DC

This is very interesting, but really illustrates how vulnerable
Democrats were to losing their stranglehold on the black vote during
COVID, but the news media and GOP gutlessness prevented that from
happening.

Why is Fauci crying?

Now there’s a well informed individual expressing his freedoms. God bless him.

Everyone knows us blacks don't take no shots no more,
not after what the govt shot us up with decades ago.

Nuremberg 2.0 needs to happen

I’m sorry that you’re suffering. This never should have happened. 🙏

Government needs to leave people the fuck alone.

That man saved his own life that day.

https://twitter.com/johnhackerla/status/1638101677038346240
20 years of science