USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:20:35 PDT 2023

> On 3/22/23, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> till the DON gets served like Hell is some prison cell
>
> Lib Rats fail again...
>
> https://twitter.com/MostlyPeacefull/status/1638688386377715713

Lying rats drown in their own liberal tears...

The Right To Bear Memes @grandoldmemes
https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/status/1638672788255830017

Mostly Peaceful Memes @MostlyPeacefull

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
🚨BREAKING: New Bombshell Document DESTROYS Manhattan DA’s Case
Against Trump 2018 Letter from Michael Cohen’s lawyer to the FEC
declares Cohen used his own personal funds to pay Stormy Daniels.
Trump Camp. NOT party to transaction, did NOT reimburse Cohen for
payment. It’s OVER

Eric Trump @EricTrump
Michael Cohen’s Attorney in 2018: “The payment in question does NOT
constitute a campaign contribution.” This case should be over!!!

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
New York City law-enforcement source tells me that Alvin Bragg’s
district attorney office is on life-support after bombshell document
utterly atomized their case against Trump. Total chaos in the ranks.
Career prosecutors in open revolt. Public humiliation = resignations
soon

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
🚨 TRUMP: “Wow, look what was just found—A Letter from Cohen’s Lawyer
to the Federal Election Commission. This is totally exculpatory, and
must end the Manhattan District Attorney’s Witch Hunt, immediately.
Cohen admits that he did it himself. The D.A. should get on with
prosecuting violent criminals, so people can walk down the sidewalks
of New York without being murdered!

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
For those not following the case closely: This is the equivalent to
discovering the murder weapon at the scene of the crime with DNA on
it. Convicted perjurer Michael Cohen completely discredited. Soros DA
Alvin Brag will be disbarred and face prison time if he knew this…

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
Another Trump Hoax down in FLAMES🔥 Another self-own by Trump deranged
lawfare fetish freaks. Another lie merchandised to the mentally-I’ll
leftist base. You have to start asking when this constitutes clinical
cruelty & munchausen by proxy for the broken “Morning Joe” libs

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
DOOCY: “@GOPoversight says they’ve got bank records showing a Chinese
energy company paying three Biden family members… What were they paid
for?” KJP: “I’m just not going to respond to that from here”

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
As DA, soft on crime Alvin Bragg has a long standing track record of
reducing felonies to misdemeanors in NY. Now, the one time he raises a
misdemeanor to a felony is against presidential candidate Donald
Trump? You can’t tell me this is not blatant election interference.

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
Fake Actor EXPOSED Infiltrating NY Trump Protest! HUMILIATED By MAGA,
Called OUT And Strip Searched!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmIazXhcLE Danny Wolverton aka specialhead
A Fake Trump supporter infiltrated a protest in New York ahead of
Donald Trump's reported indictment - He got EXPOSED

Benny Johnson @bennyjohnson
Today on The Benny Show: -Will Trump be indicted or has Alvin Bragg
been scared off? -House GOP Demands Bragg appear before Congress -Tara
Reade (@ReadeAlexandra) joins the show
‎The Benny Show: Trump Arrest Psyop EXPOSED! Dems Walk Back Trump
Indictment? Ignore Biden Crime, Bank Collapse, with Guest Tara Reade.