Wed Mar 22 13:55:38 PDT 2023

—-
Torture Chamber

Intern is wearing a Vader helmet and holding a jagged bonescrew.

Rebel Worker 2 is blindfolded and chained to a horizontal rack.

Intern [via Darth Vader helmet voicemod]: “You mentioned mind control
in public, and tried to protect a disreputed minority.”

Intern steps to the other side of the rack and changes their speaking
style to sound like someone else is there.

Intern [speaking differently, still via Vader voicemod]: “We told you
you can’t let Rebel Worker 2 behave this way. You’ll be dieing many
times over tonight.”

Rebel Worker 2 [sweating profusely, barely able to get sound out]: “Nooooooo!!!”

Rebel Worker 2’s blindfold gets caught on a chain and slips off.

Intern freezes.

Rebel Worker 2: “Intern??”

Intern jerkily removes their helmet and looks at Rebel Worker 2.

Intern: “Rebel Worker 2?”

Rebel Worker 2: “This is a special time. We’ve all been primed to
torture each other in horrific roleplays. Could you remove the
chains?”