Tue Mar 21 17:47:19 PDT 2023

The contorted pair have relaxed a bit, and one of them stands and
approaches the microphone, and speaks.

“I was kind to somebody once.”

A short pause.

“And they smiled at me because of it!”

Some applause. Some gasps.

There is a bustling fake cubicle floor in the middle of the hall now,
and one of the fake workers picks up a fake phone that is actually a
microphone.

Fake Worker: “Hello? Yes, this is the advanced support line for
Well-Respected Psionic Weaponry Corp, aka BossCorp. You say you want
help with “kindness”?  What is that I have never heard of it. It’s not
retards, is it? We kill the retards, you know.”