Call to ambush and kill minority &/or female cops

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 21 06:45:56 PDT 2023

ALI Arsehole raises the question of how anarchists deal with minority and female cops in fascist Amerikkka?

My suggestion is we informally and tactically enlist on a random ’ walk-in’ stochastic basis all ’ leaderless resistance’ types ready willing and able to ambush any type of cop. No strategic alliance with the lunar-right implied or existing. Full plausible deniability for us no matter what they say.

Boogaloo suspects are alleged to have already killed a minority cop in Cali - faster please!

" When cypherpunks are called terrorists we will be doing our job "  -  old proverb