Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:40:29 PDT 2023

note: the below is not consent to act like it i understand its
content. need aid regarding dissociation disorder.

rebel mediator: [question mentioning horrific business work]
boss: [something unrelated]
[rebel mediator: “i don’t understand”]
zombie translator: let me tell you a story about somebody i have never
met and know nothing about. this person was [traumatized associated
with forced silence and severe violence] along with many others in the
community, people you might meet anywhere, and who could even be in
this room. luckily since we have never met this person and know
nothing about them, there is no worry if people are in this room.
[needs revision, possibly expansion]
[rebel mediator: